Web Content Manager
Who we are
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for a driven Web Content Manager who is a master in using CMS for digital channel management. The role will also involve analyzing, measuring, and reporting on web and social media activities. The goal is to provide our clients with the expertise to increase brand awareness, engagement levels, and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the web and social media marketing roadmap.
What will you do
- Supporting with creation of engaging web portals (internal and external) using dedicated CMS.
- Performing web audits and quality checks to ensure compliance with web guidelines and UX standards.
Providing advice on the possible use of marketing tools solutions.
- Overseeing the content performance via Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights and other tools with weekly reports on both web and social activities.
- Working as part of a team focused on digital channels management, communication, web and UX development.
Who you are
- Proven working experience as a web editor (preferably in an agency or marketing department).
Experience in using Content Management Systems on a daily basis.
Familiarity with SocialStudio, Hootsuite, TrackMaven, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and other web analytics will be an additional advantage.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools.
Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-term relationships with the client.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Ability to work under pressure of time.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Opportunity to design and develop creative concepts and strategy for global brands alongside a great team.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Ability to speak and participate in branding- and business-related conferences.
- Attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable and entrepreneurial company with an established position on the market.
- Top-notch team.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to e-learning platforms, the company library, and an opportunity to participate in multiple internal workshops.
- In-house business English course to master your communication skills.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa, and Bangkok.
- Fresh fruits, juices; and specialty coffee in the office.