Reporting to: Team Leader & Creative Director
Who we are
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer, who has strong digital background and good understanding of digital technologies. The person who is open to collaborate with cross-functional teams and knows how to translate data into efficient designs, understands needs of users and customers.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Design web and mobile applications.
- Develop digital branding materials.
- Conduct user interviews and usability testing.
- Create wireframes and hi-fi prototypes.
- Use analytics tools for getting users’ insights.
- Collaborate closely with creative, product and development teams.
- Consult design implementation with dev teams.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to clients and internally.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Develop aesthetic design based on customer requirements, standards, style & branding.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years experience as a UX designer or any related one.
- You are proficient in Sketch or XD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- You have proven track record of UX/UI and design projects.
- You have good knowledge about trends in digital design.
- You have strong analytical and technical skills.
- You are interested in branding and visual identity.
- You have eye for detail.
- You are a problem-solver.
- You have great sense of humor and ability to get some distance.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are good at prioritizing and time management.
- You are an efficient communicator and organizer.
- You are reliable and patient.
It would be great, if you also had:
- Basic frontend development skills.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design or Multimedia.
- Experience with working in agile methodologies.
What we offer
- Challenging job in a fast-growing company where you opinion counts.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- In-house business English course to gain fluency.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms, company library and opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops.
- Fresh fruits, juices and specialty coffee in the office.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok.