Reporting to: CEOs
Who we are
Admind is an international branding and communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
Strategic Planner’s role is to help Admind identify gaps and risks in order to create business and development opportunities based on the market knowledge, trend awareness and understanding of the potential clients’ needs. You will help us maintain our competitive advantage and allocate resources appropriately. Strategic thinking is the most important skill in this role. You should also be analytical with strong organizational abilities.
If you also have experience in market research and business operations, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help our company adapt to changes and grow.
What will you do
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals.
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities.
- Construct forecasts and analytical models.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes.
- Introduce data from market reports.
- Look for the opportunities to develop Admind’s and clients' services.
- Create synergy between the services of Admind and Creative Labs.
- Insight hunting and customer journey research
- Present findings to internal stakeholders
- Actively support the Business Development team and participate in the new client’s acquisition
Who you are
- Proven experience as a Strategic Planner, Business Consultant or any other role involving creation of branding, marketing or business strategies.
- Understanding of market research and data analysis.
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities.
- Data-oriented with problem-solving aptitude.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in both Polish and English.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field.
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Opportunity to design and develop creative concepts and strategy for global brands alongside a great team.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Ability to speak and participate in branding- and business-related conferences.
- Attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable and entrepreneurial company with an established position on the market.
- Top-notch team.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to e-learning platforms, the company library, and an opportunity to participate in multiple internal workshops.
- In-house business English course to master your communication skills.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa, and Bangkok.
- Fresh fruits, juices; and specialty coffee in the office.