Senior Graphic Designer&Team Leader (Principles Team)
Reporting to: Creative Director
Remote recruitment process
Who we are
Admind is an international branding and communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
Principles Team creates brand guidelines, coherent and beautiful instructions that other designers follow in their own work. Principles Team Leader's role is an ideal position for an experienced designer willing to shape an established global brand, as well as to manage, mentor and develop a multidisciplinary creative team. The perfect candidate, a person equally fluent in verbal and visual communication, will have demonstrated experience in creating and working with brands and brand manuals. The position of Principles Team Leader requires a highly collaborative person who is comfortable both with conducting intricate conceptual thinking processes and with sharing, as well as accepting feedback.
If it sounds like you, please keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Work closely with Clients ensuring timely delivery of high-quality, sure-fire brand guidelines.
- Formulate simple and elegant answers to complicated design questions.
- Develop app-independent instructions for designers working with global brands.
- Look for corner cases in brand guidelines.
- Prototype your designs to make sure they're working correctly.
- Write a lot of technical yet user-friendly prose in English.
- Independently lead a team of designers providing support and sharing your experience and expertise.
- Contribute to multiple projects while managing and respecting time and budget constraints.
- Present ideas and concepts to stakeholders, both internal and external.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in designing and working with brand manuals, based on which you can formulate a brand's advanced visual language.
- You have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Acrobat).
- You are confident and proficient in written English that enables you to publish high-quality content to a multinational audience.
- You think rigorously in terms of logical, coherent and aesthetic structures.
- You have the ability to thoroughly analyze and create intricate and user-friendly information architecture.
- You write concise and unambiguous instructions, legible and understandable for graphic designers working with the brand.
- You have the ability to reconstruct and formulate broad visual concepts based on key visuals provided by other specialized designers.
- You have an obsessive fixation on details (both sensorial and linguistic) and their influence on the brand as a whole.
- You are able to find cases in which brand construction rules do not fulfill their task, identifying possible problems in brand book implementation.
- You have a willingness to work directly with Clients by presenting and discussing ideas.
- You are independent, openminded and organised.
- You actually enjoy leading a team of talented creative professionals.
- You have a diverse portfolio, ideally with some digital projects in it.
- You have an extensive knowledge of modern trends in branding and a strong motivation to implement them.
- You are good at prioritising and time management.
- You have a full professional proficiency both in English.
- Ideally you have already worked with international clients.
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Challenging job in an international fast-growing company promoting innovative, modern technologies and high-class design.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- Opportunity to work in English in international environment on a daily basis.
- In-house business English course to gain fluency,
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms and the company library, as well as opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops and training sessions (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Multisport card, as well as possibility to get health care and life insurance on preferential conditions.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa, and Bangkok.
- Fresh fruits, juices and specialty coffee in the office.