Senior Graphic Designer & Team Leader
Who we are
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer with branding background who will manage, mentor and develop a multidisciplinary creative team. This position requires a highly collaborative person who is comfortable leading conceptual thinking process and sharing feedback.
This person should have excellent taste, strong communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and love working cross-functionally to deliver the best results.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Independently lead a team of designers providing organizational support, mentorship, sharing knowledge and feedback, motivating, inspiring, enhancing their development and giving them art direction.
- Be responsible for development of both printed and digital design materials.
- Work closely with dedicated clients ensuring timely delivery of top-notch projects.
- Communicate effectively with clients to build and maintain trustful relationship.
- Conceive, develop and deliver high-quality design concepts based on research and good understanding of clients’ needs.
- Contribute to multiple projects while managing and respecting time and budget constraints.
- Take initiative in proposing innovative design approach and solutions based on best practices and latest design trends.
- Present ideas and concepts to stakeholders, both internal and external.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a branding, advertising or interactive agency.
- You have lead a team creative professionals and enjoyed it.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have a diverse portfolio with lots of digital and printed projects in it.
- You are good at conceptual thinking.
- You have extensive knowledge of modern trends in branding and strong motivation to implement them.
- Ideally you have already worked with international clients.
- You feel you have knowledge to share and are able to do that.
- You are good at prioritizing and time management.
- You are an efficient communicator and organizer.
- You are reliable and patient.
- You have great sense of humor and ability to get some distance.
- You are open to business trips.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity.
- Challenging job in a fast-growing company where you opinion counts.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms, company library and opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops.
- Business trips to our offices in Cracow, Amsterdam, Zurich and Odessa.
Interested? Send us your CV (in English!) and we'll get in touch with you!