Project Manager (with Mandarin Chinese)
Reporting to: General Manager
Who we are
Admind is an international branding and communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are growing on a global scale that is why we are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will work across a number of sectors, including brand communication, advertising, digital, and marketing. This position requires a confident and assertive person who can offer new and forward-thinking ideas. This person should have strong communication skills (Chinese and English), pro-active attitude, and love working for international brands. Our team works hand in hand with international companies deeply rooted in Industry 4.0, renewable energy, and new technology in general. Together we are developing a minimalist, consistent, and clear visual message. That, in turn, creates a remarkably challenging branding opportunity.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Manage complex projects in the area of graphic design and branding (such as brand identity implementation and transformation, brand advisory, marketing and employer branding campaigns etc.)
- Be a pro-active leader that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability.
- Communicate regularly and liaison with clients at a senior level.
- Maintain an organized client feedback system.
- Generate accurate reports and status notifications.
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Complete projects on a specific schedule and within an agreed-upon budget.
- Use your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Work with global brand in multicultural, international environment.
Who you are
- You are a (near) native Mandarin Chinese and fluent in spoken and written English.
- You developed business relationships with Chinese clients and/or have a thorough understanding of Chinese market (in the last 3 years).
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a branding, advertising agency or similar.
- You have good leadership qualities and problem solving skills, responsiveness.
- You are a team player good at time management.
- You are experienced in working with international clients.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic and have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- You are assertive, and have the ability of strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- You have a high level of analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- You understand print and web advertising opportunities.
- You have high communication, diplomatic and influencing skills.
- You are creative and have an initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- You are ideally familiar with Scrum (not mandatory).
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Challenging job in an international fast-growing company promoting innovative, modern technologies and high-class design.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- Opportunity to work in English in an international environment on a daily basis.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms and the company library, as well as opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops and training sessions (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Fresh fruits, juices and specialty coffee in the office.
We will only consider applications in English. Feel free to write a few words about your motivation in the "cover letter" part of the application!:)