Reporting to: Presentation Design Team Coordinator
Who we are
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are currently looking for a Presentation Designer who integrate project requirements with marketing guidelines to deliver quality designs for recognizable corporate brands.
In this position you will be working in Odessa, in a team dedicated to support an international corporate Client. Cooperation will be held together with an experienced design team from Cracow.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Fulfil the client’s needs by presenting data in a branded user-focused and effective way by designing customized PowerPoint presentations.
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations and graphic elements (e.g. icons, charts, graphics, infographics etc.) according to high-quality business standards of visual identity.
- Perform quality assurance sessions to ensure the high-quality end-product.
- Retouch photos, create pictograms and simple illustrations following brand guidelines in Adobe software (Adobe Illustrator).
- Edit and check content from different departments.
- Work with brand, practice and recreate its identity and principles
- Build templates and layouts.
- Add value through an extraordinary client focus.
- Work with specialists and managers from all over the world, understand their needs and deliver on-brand support.
- Prepare training materials and provide presentation design trainings to other Team members (optionally).
- Support with responding to clients’ queries and solve technical issues concerning slides creation (optionally).
Who you are
- You have practical knowledge of PowerPoint, including the ability of quick creation and edition of styles, charts, diagrams and graphic objects.
- You have at least basic Adobe Illustrator skills.
- You are fluent in English (upper intermediate level is a must).
- You have some experience in the field of illustration and graphic design.
- You have experience in working with distributed team.
- You have an eye for detail, you can focus and concentrate on minor requirements.
- You are able to work with corporate brand guidelines.
- You are an energetic and enthusiastic person with a great sense of humor.
- You are able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- You are an efficient communicator and organizer.
- You are reliable and patient.
- It would be a huge plus if you have some of the following skills:
- basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- experience in working with various digital media formats (images, video) and templates
- basic understanding of visual identity.
What we offer
- Challenging job in an international fast-growing company promoting innovative, modern technologies and high class design.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Official employment in a stable company with an established position on the market, where you can fulfill your ambitions and develop your career.
- Opportunity to work in English in international environment on daily basis.
- 2 weeks of internal training in Odessa.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms, company library and opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops and training (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- 5-day working week (9:00-17:00).
- Comfortable office space located in the center of Odessa.