Graphic Designer (Principles Team)
Reporting to: Team Leader
Who we are
Admind is an international branding and communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
Principles Team creates brand guidelines, coherent and beautiful instructions that other designers follow in their own work. Principles Team Member's role is an ideal position for a designer willing to shape an established global brand. The right Candidate, a person equally fluent in verbal and visual communication, will have demonstrated experience in creating and working with brands and brand manuals.
If it sounds like you, please keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Work closely with Clients ensuring timely delivery of high-quality, sure-fire brand guidelines.
- Formulate simple and elegant answers to complicated design questions.
- Develop app-independent instructions for designers working with global brands.
- Look for corner cases in brand guidelines.
- Prototype your designs to make sure they're working.
- Write a lot of technical yet user-friendly prose.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience in designing and working with brand manuals, based on which you can formulate a brand's advanced visual language.
- You have a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Acrobat).
- You are confident and proficient in written English that enables you to publish high-quality content to a multinational audience.
- You think rigorously in terms of logical, coherent and aesthetic structures.
- You have the ability to thoroughly analyze and create intricate and user-friendly information architecture.
- You write concise and unambiguous instructions, legible and understandable for graphic designers working with the brand.
- You have the ability to reconstruct and formulate broad visual concepts based on key visuals provided by other specialized designers.
- You have an obsessive fixation on details (both visual and verbal) and their influence on the brand as a whole.
- You are able to find cases in which brand construction rules do not fulfill their task, identifying possible problems in brand book implementation.
- You have a willingness to work directly with Clients by presenting and discussing ideas.
- You are independent, openminded and organized.
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency;
- Opportunity to design and develop creative concepts and strategy for global brands alongside a great team;
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects;
- Ability to speak and participate in branding- and business-related conferences;
- Attractive salary based on your skills and experience;
- Employment in a stable and entrepreneurial company with an established position on the market;
- Top-notch team;
- Casual and flexible work environment;
- Development and integration budgets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to e-learning platforms, the company library, and an opportunity to participate in multiple internal workshops;
- In-house business English course to master your communication skills;
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa, and Bangkok;
- Fresh fruits, juices; and specialty coffee in the office.