Reporting to: Team Leader
Who we are
Admind is an international branding and communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are growing on a global scale that is why we are looking for experienced Graphic Designers with strong conceptional skills. If you put your heart and mind into your projects, and if brand experience is your default way of looking at challenges, then you are the person we want. The main responsibility will be to integrate project requirements with branding guidelines to deliver production-quality designs. Our team works hand in hand with international companies deeply rooted in Industry 4.0, renewable energy, and new technology in general. Together we are developing a minimalist, consistent, and clear visual message. That, in turn, creates a remarkably challenging branding opportunity.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Develop both printed and digital marketing materials.
- Work closely with Senior Brand Designer & Team Leader, Creative Director, Creative Team, Project Manager and Client at global level to accomplish new concepts for projects & promotions.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing aesthetic design based on Clients; requirements, standards, style & branding.
- Develop concepts to solve design challenges and meet the needs of different stakeholders based on research, empathy and a good interpretation of Clients' requests.
- Work with creative brief within the budget and time constraints.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to external and internal Clients.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and branding specialists.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a branding, advertising agency or similar.
- You are a master of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- You have a proven track record of versatile design projects (ATL, BTL, Digital, etc.).
- Degree in Photography, Graphic Design, Multimedia or any other relevant would be considered a huge advantage.
- Good knowledge of current design trends.
- Experience in infographic designing.
- Ability to work with various digital media formats.
- Smooth moving in visual identification.
- Having an eye for detail.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Imagination and creativity.
- Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Challenging job in an international fast-growing company promoting innovative, modern technologies and high-class design.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- Opportunity to work in English in an international environment on a daily basis.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms and the company library, as well as opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops and training sessions (e.g. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Fresh fruits, juices and specialty coffee in the office.
We will only consider applications in English that include both your resume and portfolio. Feel free to write a few words about your motivation in the "cover letter" part of the application!:)