Reporting to: Team Leader
Who we are
Admind is an international branding and communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for DTP Specialist who will be responsible for preparation of various types of print and digital materials. The person on this position will not only pay great attention to details, but also will be seeking for the best solutions according to the latest trends and customer's brand book. The ideal candidate will be an experienced DTP specialist with a creative soul and a love for design.
Our team works hand in hand with international companies deeply rooted in Industry 4.0, renewable energy, and new technology in general. Together, we are developing a minimalist, consistent, and clear visual message. That, in turn, creates a remarkably challenging branding opportunity.
If it sounds like you, please keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Cooperating with the creative team and the clients on a global level.
- Preparing graphic materials (brochures, booklets, datasheets, magazines, guides, flyers, posters, reports, catalogs, newsletters, etc.) according to the clients’ design guidelines
- Editing graphics and photographs (insert logos, optimize colors, retouches).
- Preparation for offset (flooding printing) and/or digital printing in an efficient & timely manner.
- Typesetting and editing text-based and pre-established publishing templates on prepared layouts, with possible composition adjustments.
- Providing finished materials suitable for delivery and reproduction in various formats.
- Ensuring the correctness of projects and print quality.
- Managing daily graphic work and archiving files following the internal process.
- Cooperating with subcontractors.
- Combining independent work with working with teams of designers, copywriters and project managers.
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience in a branding/advertising agency or in a similar position in fast-paced creative environment.
- Proven experience in working on brand manuals.
- Excellent use of InDesign and proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of GREP will be a plus.
- Any previous experience with After Effects will be well-seen.
- Proven track record of successful projects.
- Having an eye for detail, aesthetic sense and correct compositions.
- Creative flair would be highly beneficial.
- Very good work organization.
- Great knowledge of typography and print technologies.
- Experience in working with various print formats.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accountability and problem-solving skills.
- Energy, sense of humor, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Opportunity to design and develop creative concepts and strategy for global brands alongside a great team.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Ability to speak and participate in branding- and business-related conferences.
- Attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable and entrepreneurial company with an established position on the market.
- Top-notch team.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to e-learning platforms, the company library, and an opportunity to participate in multiple internal workshops.
- In-house business English course to master your communication skills.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa, and Bangkok.
- Fresh fruits, juices; and specialty coffee in the office.