Digital (Web) Specialist
Reporting to: Web Content Team Manager
Who we are
Admind is an international branding and communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
Our Web Content Team works hand in hand with the company deeply rooted in Industry 4.0, renewable energy, and new technology in general. Our goal is to gradually increase brand awareness, engagement levels and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the web and social media marketing roadmap. That is why we are currently looking for a Digital Specialist who will support one of our client’s business lines in terms of Digital Communication activities, with a major focus on strategies for web content management. Working closely with the client’s Digital Communication team, a person on this position will ensure implementation of effective global digital campaigns – within brief, on time and on budget.
What will you do
- Cooperating with the client’s Digital Communication Manager and the Communication team in terms of implementation of a global digital strategy.
- Supporting with creation of engaging web portals (internal and external) using dedicated CMS.
- Implementing and developing of SEO, SEM and marketing automation (Salesforce and Pardot) strategy for the client.
- Providing advice on the possible use of marketing tools solutions.
Motivating, coaching and developing awareness and capabilities of communications, marketing and sales teams in terms of digital strategy.
- Developing strategic Digital Communication best practices and providing editors with training support.
- Making decisions with high impact on the client’s web visibility and user experience.
- Serving multiple stakeholders simultaneously, prioritizing key actions while handling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ensuring the client’s digital efforts are best in class and compliant with brand guidelines.
Who you are
- You have proven digital Communication and analytical skills.
- You have hands-on experience in CMS platforms, HTML & CSS, and Google Analytics.
- You have extensive knowledge of SEO and lead generation best practices, as well as performance-based digital marketing.
- Background in electrification products will be a plus.
- You have a deep understanding of email marketing processes and platforms.
- You are a good project manager of your own time and tasks.
- You have a very good eye for details.
- You are showing initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- You are an efficient communicator who is fluent in English (spoken and written).
- You have energy, a sense of humor, enthusiasm, and at the same time the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Opportunity to design and develop creative concepts and strategy for global brands alongside a great team.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Ability to speak and participate in branding- and business-related conferences.
- Attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable and entrepreneurial company with an established position on the market.
- Top-notch team.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to e-learning platforms, the company library, and an opportunity to participate in multiple internal workshops.
- In-house business English course to master your communication skills.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa, and Bangkok.
- Fresh fruits, juices; and specialty coffee in the office.