Digital Lead (Creative Technology Lead)
Reporting to: Creative Director
Location: Amsterdam (NL) or Kraków (PL)
Who we are
Admind is an award-winning branding & communication agency serving clients around the world. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts entrusted with the responsibility of creating the brand identities of global enterprises. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are recruiting for an inspiring and strategic individual to lead our Digital teams in creating interactive ways to engage global enterprise audiences in the areas of digital events, digital brand design systems, and experiential design -including immersive technologies.
As a creative technologist, you combine both creative and technical skills to design and deliver interactive experience solutions. You will work with Creative Directors and cross-functional teams on high-impact projects that serve various brand purposes.
You will also inspire and motivate the wider organization to think differently about digital, ensuring excellence in design and processes across the organization. To be successful in this role you will be a confident leader with experience embedding cultural change into a medium-large design organization.
You will be focused on creating the future of how people engage with our client’s brands, having previously led a pipeline of digital activity within emerging platforms that achieves strategic brand objectives and will be an inspirational manager with a passion for what is next.
What you will do
- You will own the development roadmap of our digital brand experiences across UX, UI, 3D, and motion design.
- You will lead the design, prototype, and development of interactive experiences that surprise and delight within a highly collaborative environment and a diverse team of creative individuals utilizing a combination of established and emerging forms of storytelling, including but not limited to AR/VR/MR.
- You will lead UX strategic efforts, inclusive of research, user personas, and journeys, interactive wireframe systems, and prototypes, to create effective digital experiences that connect brands with consumers.
- You will be comfortable presenting your vision to a large range of stakeholders with different levels of day to day involvement in the digital space.
- You will be involved in recruiting, leading and mentoring a team of designers and technologists as well as setting-up company-wide digital upskilling programmes.
Who you are
- You have 8+ years’ experience producing digital projects from ideation through delivery in-brand or agency environments.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating experience with design/development disciplines (rich interactive applications, installations, motion graphics, 3D, creative coding, AR/VR).
- You present a strong commitment to explore and learn new technologies and are unafraid to be out of your comfort zone.
- You have enthusiasm for training, mentoring and support of emerging talent, with experience of direct line management and working with cross-functional teams.
- You are excellent in presentation (written, and oral skills).
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills, and ability to thrive in a creative and dynamic work environment managing multiple projects, at a range of scales and points of development, simultaneously.
- You are experienced with some of the following:
- Unity/Unreal and AR/VR development.
- Front-end design, computer graphics and some native development.
- Motion and 3D software (After Effects, Cinema 4D, Houdini, Blender).
What we offer
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company where your opinion counts
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- A chance to influence the creation of a new team and its strategy
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
- A community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment
- Development and integration budgets
- Access to e-learning platforms, a company library and an opportunity to take part in multiple internal and external training and workshops
- Business trips to our offices in Kraków, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok