Reporting to: Creative Director
Who we are
Admind is an international branding and communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
An in-house copywriter's role is perfect for any writer interested in taking on the challenge of inventing, composing and editing content for Admind and its international Clients. An ideal Candidate for this position is a creative thinker with a strong interest in copyediting and a proven experience with B2C as well as B2B communication.
If you love to write and lining up form, content and its audience in an elegant way is something that brings you genuine delight, please keep reading to learn more!
What will you do
- Contribute to Creative team's efforts in creating awesome concepts and content across various platforms – starting with print, through video and animation, to AR & VR.
- Support Business Development team by composing high-quality commercial proposals and sales pitches.
- Augment our Clients' message with ideas of your own.
- Cooperate with various Admind operatives on completing a wide array of creative tasks requiring a sharp wit and great taste in language.
- Proofread our internal and external communication, cultivate highest possible linguistic standards within our company.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of experience in composing ad copy, content creation, marketing writing or journalism.
- You are simultaneously an inventor, a storyteller and a wordsmith (or all three separate characters inhabiting one body at the same time).
- English is your mother tongue, and you do most of your thinking and writing in this language.
- An SEO buff capable of devising optimised copy easily engaging its target audience.
- A chameleon-like thinker able to turn your viewpoint on a dime, helping us see from the perspective of our Client's and their Customers.
- An organised, systematic and coordinated individual that never loses sight of what's most important at the moment.
- An unabashed word nerd with a strong compulsion to communicate complicated concepts concisely.
- A brave human being contributing your share to creating a friendlier, more principled company (even at a price of an occasional discord ended first with a better understanding of others, then with a chummy handshake).
What we offer
- Possibility to build next truly customer-centric, global branding agency.
- Opportunity to design and develop creative concepts and strategy for global brands alongside a great team.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Ability to speak and participate in branding- and business-related conferences.
- Attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable and entrepreneurial company with an established position on the market.
- Top-notch team.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to e-learning platforms, the company library, and an opportunity to participate in multiple internal workshops.
- In-house business English course to master your communication skills.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa, and Bangkok.
- Fresh fruits, juices; and specialty coffee in the office.