Business Development Manager (Creative Labs)
Reporting to: Chief Innovation Officer
Who we are
Creative Labs is a team of entrepreneurs, designers, trainers, researchers and more. We believe there is great innovation potential in people and companies around us. We want to create intrapreneurs movements in large companies as their partner in innovation. We crave to help bring visions into reality and create products which address real-world challenges and business needs.
We used the knowledge of global leaders as well as our own observations to create the Startbox - intrapreneurship program.
Who we need
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for expanding the network of clients for Creative Labs as well as mapping of requirements for business intrapreneurship processes in large companies.
You will offer our clients training programmes and workshops, innovation consulting services as well as an acceleration of the employees' innovative ideas using STARTBOX methodology.
We need someone to get out of office in pursue of hot corporate leads and build trust relationships around our products. If you love networking, taking part in events and of course attracting new clients, please keep reading to learn more!
What you will do
- Build a potential client base
- Prepare analysis of buyer persona needs
- Be responsible for the segmentation of the enterprise market in Poland and in Europe
- Commercialize the Startbox service as an enterprise program for large companies
- Commercialize pro-innovative training and workshops as well as new Creative Labs products
- Expand the CL network
- Manage internal CRM
- Cooperate with the business development team
- Prepare offers tailored to the client's needs
- Organize sales meetings including adjusting sales materials (e.g. presentations)
- Cooperate in building a sales strategy and generate new sales channels
- Supporting the creative team in designing effective promotional campaigns
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales, business development or marketing role
- You have a true passion for entrepreneurship and innovation
- You are aware of corporate structures (that’s who our clients are!)
- Your English is communicative and you feel confident when speaking/writing (at least on B2 level or higher)
- You are an organized, systematic and coordinated individual that never loses sight of what's most important at the moment
- Proactive and aim-oriented (this is how people describe you!)
What we offer
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company where your opinion counts
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
- A community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment
- Development and integration budgets
- Access to e-learning platforms, a company library and an opportunity to take part in multiple internal and external training and workshops
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok