Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Who we are
Admind is an award-winning branding & communication agency serving clients around the world. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts entrusted with the responsibility of creating the brand identities of global enterprises. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. As a part of the New Business team, you will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
What you will do
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Evaluation and development of new marketing opportunities for product /service/ department
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs (market mapping)
- Building brand awareness
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Promoting the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Developing entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Project management, organizing tenders, participation, or conducting conferences, representation at the fair.
Who you are
- You have proven working experience as a business development manager in a B2B sector or corporate company or in the creative industry in an international environment (min. 3 years)
- You must be good at work organization, time management, and planning
- You have a proven sales track record
- You have experience in customer support (it is a plus)
- You are proficient in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English (min. C1)
- You must be fluent in Polish
- You have solid market knowledge
- You are assertive with strong deal closing and negotiation skills
- You have excellent communication skills needed to interact at various organizational levels.
- You have BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- You are able to attract new customers, build long-term and deep relationships with customers.
- You are able to learn quickly, being open to a rapidly changing working environment and ready for new challenges
What we offer
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company where your opinion counts
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
- A community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment
- Development and integration budgets
- Access to e-learning platforms, a company library and an opportunity to take part in multiple internal and external training and workshops
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok